Monday 17 June 2013

A lonely traveler...

A lonely traveler...

Well..it was a beautiful day during spring and I couldn't resist myself to get clicked with this vintage inspired outfit. 
 this shot is one of my favorites, which actually looks kind of professional like in commercials.
This shot was when the light was bit gloomy, though I like the way it cam out.

This classic white combination actually came into my mind raised the spirit of a reader's perfection.

Outfit inspiration: Arindam's Definition of Fashion


3 comments:

  1. Hi Arindam! Lovely blog you got here. Great to meet you the other week in the Hilfiger store! //lady from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetheart! I am honored and overjoyed to hear from
    you. if possible add me on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/arindamtb?success=1. Hope to talk to you
    soon.

    Thank you!


    Regards,
    Arin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so good Arindam! The bow tie and suspenders are going so well against the white shirt. Love it!

    ReplyDelete